The stressful office work may leave you with little time to focus on the Photocopier repairs and maintenance. This may create problems with your machines in the long run. If you know the simple tips to take care of your photocopier, it will definitely live a trouble free life.
Below are the 10 easy and simply amazing tips to maintain your Photocopiers:
1. Ensure that the people in your workplace make use of the photocopier at least twice a day. By following this practice, you are expressing your love for the photocopier and it will not betray you when needed. Click here Gom
2. Schedule for a regular HP service maintenance plan. Using the photocopier often helps to extend the durability of the machine. A regular maintenance plan will you from paying high charges for the replacement of parts during critical Photocopier repairs and maintenance.
3. Ensure that you buy a better quality paper from the market and do not fall for any cheap discount or offers. If you have an HP machine, your HP service center will recommend you to get a branded paper quality or an HP paper, to avoid the paper jams and other breakdowns of the copier.
4. One of the major mistakes that people often commit is keeping the machines uncovered when not in use. By doing this, you are allowing air and dust to enter inside the copier and this will spoil the quality of printing. These are similar to the guides and instruction of care from an HP printer service.
5. Make a habit of cleaning the platen glass, also known as the feeder, twice a week. Use gloves or a soft cotton cloth to clean the feeder. There are many short videos available on sites like YouTube or Vimeo, which will help you with the step by step process of cleaning and maintaining the office photocopiers.
6. Clean the roller regularly to prevent any build-up of dust particles. Dust participles settle on the rollers and are responsible for paper jams.
7. It is advisable that you clean your copier with the help of a vacuum. A regular vacuum helps the smooth functioning of paper rollers for a long time and will also prevent any paper jams.
8. Many offices often clean the roller by repeatedly feeding a blank paper sheets into the roller. Not all HP Photocopier repairs guide has this step in their maintenance guides. It varies from machine to machine.
9. Do not get lazy in changing or replacing any damaged part or else it will spoil the entire machine from working. By doing this, you will also risk the life of your copier from performing other functions.
10. Your selection of printer paper also plays an important role in the life of your copier. Cheap quality papers may damage the photo quality and may also result in paper jams.
Repairing printers and photocopiers can get difficult every time. Following the above tips will help you avoid any further exorbitant charges for the photocopiers` maintenance. You may also take support from various guides on the web to seek further help.